X

Mall of Qatar Welcomes Visitors Families with their children with the second Phase of Lifting Restrictions

Jun 19, 2021 by bcw-global

Families and children under 12 years are welcomed at Mall of Qatar, according to the government guidelines of the second phase of gradual lifting of restrictions imposed for the containment of COVID-19.  The Nation’s Mall welcomes visitors and shoppers at all stores and entertainment facilities while fully adhering to the precautionary measures that ensure their safety.
 

According to the second phase of the gradual lifting of restrictions, Mall of Qatar welcomes visitors with Ehtiraz green code at a capacity of 50%. At the same time, children under 12 can enter the Mall now.
 

Visitors, including families and children, can now enjoy tasty meals in the surrounding restaurants of the Oasis while watching the Euro Cup matches on giant 360-degree screens for an exciting and memorable experience. The football matches are broadcasted live until 11 July, the date of announcing the winner of the cup.
 

The food court is ready to receive diners again with 30% of its capacity and provides pick-up and delivery services. Indoor dining in the restaurants and cafes inside the Mall is limited to vaccinated people at a capacity of 30%. In comparison, restaurants with outdoor dining areas can accommodate visitors at 50% capacity.
 

Only vaccinated people are allowed to enter the entertainment facilities and centers at a capacity of 20%, while cinema theaters welcome vaccinated people at 30% of their actual ability.
 

While Praying rooms are open again with strict hygiene procedures, fitting rooms in the stores will remain closed in this phase.
 

Emile Sarkis, General Manager of Mall of Qatar, said: “We are delighted to receive the families with their younger children again. At Mall of Qatar, we are completely ready to offer them a memorable and safe experience, with several offers and deals in the stores. Our priority is always to provide them with the best customer service that exceeds their expectations. In addition, we would like to thank all the ministries and authorities who worked hard to secure the continuation of business and at the same time maintain the community health and safety.”
 

It is worth noting that Mall of Qatar management and staff, including customer service, security, cleaners, and technical teams received the required COVID-19 vaccination. In addition, 95% of tenants’ staff are vaccinated while the remaining 5% will get their vaccination soon.


As part of its continued safety measures, the Mall of Qatar is always conducting regular comprehensive deep cleaning and sanitizing for the whole Mall to maintain stringent hygiene. In addition, all visitors entering the Mall should show the green code on the Ehteraz App on their mobiles, wear masks properly, and always maintain social distancing.

POST COMMENTS

Submit Comment